Subject: [Leica] Corpus Day 2013
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:58:35 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your comment, I have examinated again the pictures
and in my opinion is not over processed, I don't use HDR, maybe the
conversion to a slideshow modify a little bit the pictures?.

I have created a new Album in the Leica Users Group Gallery and upload all
these pictures. I would appreciate very much your opinion and the others
before to re-process the picturs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Corpus/

Thank you very much! any other c&c is always welcom!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 19/07/2013, a las 06:03, Peter Cheyne escribi?: