Subject: [Leica] Corpus Day 2013
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 02:38:15 +0200

Hi Peter,

I have examined my settings in Capture One and Silver Efex 2, and IMHO I
can't see that I had pulled whites down o blacks out, of course always we
touch levels, brightness, curve etc... but there is anything that is more
exaggerated than usual, on the extended Dynamic Range I've reduced a little
bit more the highlights, maybe this is the effect you are appreciating, but
IMHO not very much.

Thanks for you opinion, if I have some time I will try to process again
someone and see

Best wishes
Lluis

El 21/07/2013, a las 05:57, Peter Cheyne escribi?: