Subject: [Leica] Cars of summer
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 02:06:57 -0500

The first two take me back a few years!  When I was born, in 1930, my
parents had a 1929 Model A four-door.  During the depression years of
the early 1930s, I recall seeing goats hauled in the back
seat.........., before Dad built a trailer.

When it finally wore out, in the late 1930s, Dad bought a used 1935 Ford
sedan that had been used by law enforcement, and rebuilt with 1936
wheels and engine.

Your specimens are much nicer than those that I encountered.:-)

Very nice images.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA