Subject: [Leica] Fuji Firmware update
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:02:54 -0700

Hi Luggers (and Fuji X owners)
I have downloaded and installed the camera body and lens upgrades that
became available today.
The manual focus peaking is now the last item on folder five of the shooting
menu and (on topic!!)
I tried it out with my favourite Leica M 90 Elmarit. The white shimmer on
focus peak highlight when set on high
is quite pronounced and I think will be useful in confirming focus for
objects that are not fast moving.
Haven't had time to check out the claimed improvement in focusing speeds for
the fuji AF lenses.
Waiting for eagles and hummers to do that.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Fuji Firmware update)
Reply from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Fuji Firmware update)