Subject: [Leica] wacom advice
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:36:59 -0500

It is remarkable to me that I cannot transfer my eye-hand coordination from
a mouse to a Wacom tablet. I found it to be so awkward for screencasts that
I stopped using it. The touchscreen model looks like it would be very nice
for Photoshop. There are some good tutorials (free) on the net showing the
use of that top of the line model. If I ever get confined to a wheelchair,
that will probably be the first thing I would get.

Jeffery

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog