Subject: [Leica] wacom advice
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:33:28 -0400

I've also considered the on-the-screen ones and the newest one is
reasonably priced; however, I asked about it on-line and found out that
there is a delay between what you do on the Wacom and what happens on the
screen.  That would drive me crazy.  I have a Wacom but have never
dedicated myself to learning to use it.  I've also heard that if I put the
mouse away and used the Wacom for a week, I would never go back to the
mouse.  I haven't had the patience to try that yet.

Tina