Subject: [Leica] IMG: Using Macro Mode with X-E1 and 18-55 - Scott
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 17:55:44 -0500

I did some online research, and it appears that the Macro Mode works
only with the Fuji prime lenses.  It does not work with the 18-55 zoom.

I guess that's one less thing to fiddle with!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] IMG: Using Macro Mode with X-E1 and 18-55 - Scott)