Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/7/2013: my new favourite city in Italy
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:24:28 +0200

We are on a week-long cruise around the Mediterranean. I do not particularly
enjoy the actual cruising part, but today we were in Napoli (Naples), my
first visit in this city. It is dirty, it has the Mafia, it has
dysfunctional politics, but it also has a wonderful atmosphere, and wall art
(not just graffiti) everywhere you look:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2666392798&k=DsPHzMQ&lb=1&s=O

Based on admittedly just a few hours of walking around, I have decided that
Napoli is my favourite city in Italy (and yes, I have been to Rome,
Florence, Venice, Milan, Turin etc.). Tomorrow we will be in Rome, and I am
frankly not looking forward to being herded around with the other cattle, I
mean tourists, in and around the Vatican etc.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain