Subject: [Leica] Stupidity!I
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 06:35:55 +0200

It is not useless at all to have the camera on aperture priority and auto
ISO. What happens then is that as long as the light is enough to shoot above
the minimum shutter speed at the aperture you have chosen at base ISO, the
camera will use use that ISO. Once the slowest shutter speed has been
reached, the camera starts increasing ISO. And the configuration of maximum
ISO and slowest shutter speed you will accept is extremely useful, as it
allows you to decide how you wish to trade off possible camera shake for
image deterioration due to high ISO. It is the ability of the Fuji camera to
set the slowest acceptable shutter speed that has driven me (and others) to
set both aperture and shutter speed manually.

Cheers,
Nathan