Subject: [Leica] Leica Picture Week ASSGNMNT #1 "COLOUR RED!"
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:17:25 +0100

To the LUG marked LPW Colour Red, I'd imagine. While I realise that there
have been problems with email today, I'd still like to ensure that anybody's
pictures entered in LPW must be taken with a Leica camera and Leica lens.
Hence, I and others who only have a non Leica digital, will have to use
their old film Leicas.

The guiding principal behind the idea for the LPW was enabling users to be
freed from non-breed or metisse combinations and empowering them to use
their old Leicas. Now I realise this won't appeal to everyone on the Lug,
but, sure, isn't that life?

To make the idea tidier, I'd suggest that no one comments on any picture
submitted until Judge Ted gives his verdict, and then you can all yay or
naysay as you like.

Douglas