Subject: [Leica] IMG: X-E1 with Adapters
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:55:39 -0700

Hi Jim.  So there has been some talk about using R glass on the new Leica M
and since you are in live view, the shutter lag problem.  I don't know much
about the Fuji cameras, so how does this relate to R glass or M glass on the
X-E1?

And how does the focusing work?  I know it is manual, but how easy is it to
really pin point where you want to focus, especially for someone with again
eyes?

Aram