Subject: [Leica] Light and shadows
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:39:20 +0200

Jeffery,

I didn't commented the mail from Steve because it was difficult for me
explain in in English the sense I give to "a la sauvette", I'm glad you have
precise it as I wanted, "on the fly" is a very good transcription, " ...
having the instinct of when to pull the trigger, so to speak, rather than
any sort of careful preparation".

Thank you, is what I think and what I do many times, as it was on this case.

Cheers
Lluis

El 31/07/2013, a las 17:40, Jeffery Smith escribi?: