Subject: [Leica] child
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:00:12 -0400

this may be why

the photos from the past few months are taken with the iPhone
using the Camera+ app
the iPhone has it's own ideas of up and down

i normally shoot with the volume control buttons up
so i trigger the shutter with the volume UP button

the iPhone thinks the camera has been held upside down
as apple's rigid view holds that the camera is up only when the volume
buttons are down
and perforce one must use the touchscreen button :-)

interestingly, this is coded into the jpeg files.
when i use apple preview on my laptop however the photos ALWAYS open the
right side up.
but when i import them to LUG they ALWAYS appear upside down so i edit them
using the CC 90 button on the site.

perhaps when you open the image from LUG in the full window, your computer
switches the orientation again.
that is all i can think of.
cheers!
bharani