Subject: [Leica] Marseille panorama
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 07:39:40 -0700

Hi Nathan,
Now that is just plain lovely! Thanks for posting.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 13:34:00 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/8/2013: Marseille panorama
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>, Olympus Camera Discussion

Marseille, yesterday's port of call, turned out to be a wonderful city (I
had never visited before). This is a 9-image panorama of the old harbour
from the St. Victor monastery on a hill overlooking the port:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2675054135&k=SRFKQkK&lb=1&s=XL

For added pleasure, choose the original size and scroll across. I took the
pictures handheld and stitched them using Photoshop CS3.

Cheers,
Nathan