Subject: [Leica] Marseille panorama
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 07:50:36 -0700

About Nathan's cruise blog - I too am pretty much in agreement - and my
first (and so far only) cruise was to Alaska last year with Ken and other
Luggers.
Howard.

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 14:31:43 -0500
From: "Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/8/2013: Marseille panorama
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug at leica-users.org>

The musings are pretty much on the mark.  On our Alaska cruise last year I
mentioned to my wife that we could just tack on an extra thousand for bar
tabs, wine, restaurants, extras.  When we checked out it was $998, and we're
not big spenders.  It is pretty well thought out, not unlike the wedding
industry.  But, we both enjoyed the trip thoroughly (Alaska in May, one of
the first cruise ships out and with the company of fellow Luggers).

Ken

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Marseille panorama)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Marseille panorama)