Subject: [Leica] COLOUR RED ... LATE & NEW TOPIC!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 08:31:33 -0700

Jean-Michel Mertz OFFERED:
Subject: [Leica] COLOUR RED ... LATE

> Hi everyone ... and hi Dr Ted!
> This comes too late, sorry, and it was taken about three weeks ago. Maybe
> too old for the contest?
> C&C welcome!
> JM
> NB A great idea, this competition - very stimulating!
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/competition/L1074274.jpg.html

Bonjour Jean-Michel,

Yes it is /was late for the RED shoot.  However it's an interesting item
worth a comment. :-)

Unfortunately it's a confusing overall photo? Certainly with the two boys.
However with one cut inhalf and in the dark my first thought is?? I'd have
deleted it because of the confusion of both boys.

I'd have concentrated on the "framed one in the sun." And cropped the boy in
the shadows out. He is a distraction as we don't really see all of him nor
what I suppose may have been an inter-play with the boy in the sun??

better luck on the 2nd week! :-)  Friday 2nd August ! :-)

The topic is.... "MOTION!" As a car, plane, runner, whatever? "speeding
bullet?" ;-) indicatimg motion and it's moving! :-)

PLEASE SHOOT NEW MATERIAL AND SUBMIT ON TME!!!!!!! THANK YOU!  :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted