Subject: [Leica] Leica R to Fuji X adapter…..
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:02:32 +0100 (BST)

Hi Charlie.
It really is only a second string for use of my R lenses. The viewfinder on
the R8 is better and I massively prefer an auto diagpram. The Fuji will take
over R duty when the DMR dies, or when travelling light and a long lens may
be needed.
The only shortcoming of the DMR for me is the crop with WA lenses, otherwise
no complaints (apart from the weight...)
Frank