Subject: [Leica] Leica R to Fuji X adapter?..
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:09:53 +0700

The Fuji has an even higher crop factor than the DMR. Doesn't this bother
you too?

I am planning to use my Leica R21-35 on my Canon 6D. But seems like the
moving rear lens group protrudes rather too deeply. Some users advise that
removing the lens shroud helps but I am not convinced. Thought of using it
on my Fuji X Pro 1 but the same worries too. Has anyone done this
successfully?

Otherwise the 6D gives me full frame unlike the Fuji. My 80-200/4 works
beautifully on the 6D. So does my Cron 50, R Lux 50 and 80 as well as the
R35-70/4. My R180/3.4 isn't as sharp as R180/2.8 and R180/4 even at
infinity. Wonder why? The R15/3.5 protrudes deeply too. Haven't tested my R
shift lens PA Curtagon 35mm.

Anyone have had experience using these R lenses on the Fuji X Pro 1 and also
happy to share his experience?

And like you Frank, I have about given up on the M too. Seems like Fuji is
the main beneficiary on this list. It's not that Luggers are abandoning
Leica, just that a few are preparing for the M. Yes?

David Ching

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Leica R to Fuji X adapter?..)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Leica R to Fuji X adapter?..)