Subject: [Leica] Quick look at the Fuji XE-1
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 23:48:42 -0500

I doubt that an electronic viewfinder will ever replace my fondness for a
Leica M optical rangefinder. I do like the hybrid viewfinder of Fuji, but
might not like it as much with an M lens in manual mode.

I keep finding myself asking the all important question "What would Lluis
use?"

Jeffery

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith