Subject: [Leica] Movement Challenge Clarification CLARIFICATION FROM THE DOC!!!!! :-) READ IT! AND DO IT! :-) :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 21:20:46 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:
Subject: [Leica] Movement Challenge Clarification

> LUG:
>
> It was my impression that this challenge is to get us to go out and take
> photos specifically for this theme.  No old photos allowed.  Only photos
> made within the week of the challenge.  I'm certainly in favor of that.  I
> have plenty of photos on file but would love to be inspired to produce
> something new for each challenge.
>
> True, Ted?

Hi Tina,

"""  ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!  The idea behind this whole concept is to give you a
topic... AN ASSIGNMENT IF YOU WILL, TO SHOOT RIGHT NOW AND BY THE NEXT
FRIDAY! The topic is posted and you get your butt out the door looking for
the images to illustrate the theme/topic!  So as of this week illustrating
MOTION this will be the last week of digging into your files for old stuff!

BE WARNED!!!!!! And yes I know you can cheat your guts out on digging files!
But do you know how crappy you'll feel if " THE CREW FINDS OUT YOU
CHEATED?????" Hell I'll be ripping mad!

So lets get with it when I post the topic for the following week! "YOU WILL
GO OUT AND SHOOT THE NEW TOPIC AND IF IT'S SOMETHING IN YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY FINE!  Certainly for the folks who are not too mobile to get out!
Yep lads I understand that... NOT TO MOBILE!" :-) But no more out of the
files, hell there's no chance for your imagination, nor going out looking
for images to illustrate whatever the topic might be.

There now everyone understand the plan!  Thank you all. ;-)

Thank you Tina for bringing this to everyone's attention!

RIGHT GUYS??????? :-)  YOU DO ALL UNDERSTAND THE PLAN?????????? :-)

NEW STUFF EVERY WEEK.  :-)

And if you can't make it, no one is going to get mad at you! But the more we
have of  TOPIC PHOTOS the more we learn as a CREW and have lots of fun
trying it.!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)