Subject: [Leica] IMG: A day in Marseille
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 19:35:43 +0200

One the highlights of last week's cruise was a stop in Marseille, a city I
had not visited before. I was not disappointed--I loved the place:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/marseille2013/

In general, the two cities which I visited for the first time during this
cruise, Naples and Marseille, turned out to be real gems. I want to go back
to both.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain