Subject: [Leica] IMG: A day in Marseille
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 20:54:47 +0100

Interesting stuff Nathan. Liked them all as it brought back memories of our
visit in '06, but especially liked Special of the Day, the Portly pair, and
was intrigued by the Bourse picture. Was the Bourse some sort of trompe
d'oeil with a facade as it doesn't resonate with my memories of the place?

Douglas