Subject: [Leica] GENERAL OVERALL COMMENT: Dr.ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 09:04:09 -0700

Motion assignment! :-)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Hi Crew,
We have a wonderful series of pictures, locations, certainly imagination!
And without question solid effort by the entrants who gave it a try without
going into their files!

This little project of a "photo assignment" on the LUG was to give an open
topic to make you get out and shoot something you may or maynot have had to
do on demand as a working photographer or present.

The "MOTION ASSIGNMENT" has produced some incredible imaginative photos,
action and super action--stopped motion. Quite amazing really and I'm not
going to single out any one person here. That willl be taken care of
shortly.  I can only say to those who shot new photos "a champion effort by
all getting out and doing it." The really neat imaginative ones were shot
right in the house kitchen. :-) COOL!:-) Yep for some not a difficulty to
getting about and out.

However instead of whining about not being able to use ones "files cause
there's lots of everything in them." Or of the elder class not mobile to get
out & about.... the whiner wrote and posted a whining effort. Accomplishing
nothing but wasting their time and the CREWS! Oh yeah and mine ! :-( Please
don't write these. Thank you!

In the future it would be greatly appreciated if whining posts weren't
posted! "FILE RAIDING IS OUT!!!"  as these little topics are for "shooting
new stuff using ones photographic talent and imagination. Right now, this
day or week!" Certainly when others proved....... "THEY FOUND MOTION IN THE
KITCHEN!!!!!!!!" lOVE it and they didn't have any in-depth files! Thank you
most kindly. :-)

One little thing for all to remember.... " I AM THE PHOTO-EDITOR" like it or
leave it giving the assignment for the Friday Feature photo page! :-) Well
OK let's try to imagine that is what this little project is all about! :-)
You, the CREW are the grunts shooting it, you don't have any say in it. You
just have to get your butt out or in the world and come back with neat
photos!  :-)

Shortly there will be a mass uploading of individual edit comments on each
poster. I trust this part works. Later.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] GENERAL OVERALL COMMENT: Dr.ted)