Subject: [Leica] IMG: Children at a Wedding
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:26:19 -0700

Gerry Walden SHOWED:

> This is a b&w conversion of an image taken at an Indian (Asian) wedding
> last week. I converted in SEP2 and used a selenium filter on the final
> print, although a think a tobacco may have worked well. I love the totally
> engrossed face of the central girl, and the hands of the small boy. I hope
> you like the capture.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/Children+at+a+Wedding.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=x6c3a9f33

Hi  Gerry
One might say a very intense moment of boredom in their life. It would be
interesting to have been able to show them the picture, then ask them just
what they were thinking at the moment you took the photo? :-)

I'm sure some interesting re-actions.

A finely captured moment of intensity.

cheers,
ted