Subject: [Leica] BLUR - My last words. Dr. ted :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:41:19 -0700

>>On Aug 14, 2013, at 7:43 AM, lrzeitlin at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> My comments are based on the feeling that most LUGGERS are so immersed in
>> two dimensional image making that they assume the learned conventions of
>> photography represent the world as seen by the human eye.>>

Ladies & Gentlemen,
This USELESS diatribe of language and meanings on the LUG is one of the
unfortunate things that evolves because someone wants to nit-pick technical
language and meanings. Get it through your head......  "IT'S ABOUT THE PHOTO
IMAGE!" Not the damn theories behind it! Jeeeeeesh that can't be too hard to
understand in plain English! :-) Can it?

INSTEAD OF looking at the ""TOPIC CHALLENGE!"" then getting on with their
own photo submission, while remaining silent accept for a simple word of
praise or otherwise!!!

My suggestion, minor, mind you ? ........ LOOK AT THE TOPIC.  TURN ON YOUR
CAMERA AND IMAGINATION. GO FIND A SUPER PHOTO MOMENT? .... CLICK IT AND POST
IT!!!!

Using the least amount of diatribe explaining it or another picture
posting!!!

My last comment!

Thank you all very much.
cheers,