Subject: [Leica] weekly assignment.... Duane Birkey ASKED? 2 WEEK DEADLINE!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:11:35 -0700

Duane Birkey ASKED?
Subject: [Leica] weekly assignment....

> For those of us who have day jobs and busy schedules....  I'd vote for
> having at least a week ( a full 7 days... ) or two weeks for each theme...
> Actually I'd vote for a monthly theme/ contest...   that or a two week
> period would be easier for me to participate in...   as well as put more
> effort in getting something worth posting...   I know that defeats some of
> the purpose of getting people out shooting more frequently... but maybe
> more people would participate in a monthly or bi-weekly exercise....

Hi  Duane..
OK sounds reasonable..... So the next assignment date posting is for AUGUST
31!  That's two full weeks and make it easier for more participants?  And
probably more work for myself!!! :-(

TOPIC: A REFLECTION IN A CAR!  USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOR AN INTERESTING
PHOTO!

That's it, colour or B&W!

Now you have two weeks to shoot it! Please do not start posting until at
least Aug. 30!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)