Subject: [Leica] Fuji X100 S
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

I bought a Fuji X100 S and have started using it. I can see why there was so
much praise for it on the lug.

Lens and sensor work well. It is light to carry and the shutter is much
quieter than the digital Ms. Why did Leica lose track of ?keeping a quiet
shutter? The new Vario X may have a quiet shutter. If it does, the M should
use it.

Had Leica made the X100 S, it would have been even better insomuch that
there wouldn't?
be so many menus to complicate things.?

Cheers--Doug

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Fuji X100 S)