Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lighthouse Church Project (24 images)
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 08:42:17 +0700

Dear Gerry,

Congratulations!

The 24 images affirms Dr Ted's assertion that the soul on man is more
visible in B&W. Your photos merely proves that he is right time and again.
I have been resisting the urge to go B&W as the world I see is in glorious
colours. The photographic process allows us the ability to strip aside the
colours that often detracts and distracts the essence of the person captured
on a man-made medium.

Perhaps I will follow the advice of very learned friend of mine who
recommends that I shoot strictly in B&W for 6 months.
Could be the one of the best I ever received. After all photography is not
merely to record but to interpret and often to register a message.

Do keep up the great work with these folks, Gerry...

David Ching