Subject: [Leica] X Pro Question
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 12:18:21 +0700

Have you tried the Fuji 35mm lens considered the best lens by many?

Your point about Leica M lenses being compromised is very interesting. The
view that there are lenses for digital and for film holds true for you then.
I do own both the Rokkor M 40mm and 90mm. As they film lenses?

What do feel about the crop factor of the Fuji? Perhaps this exaggerates the
quality of the lenses. Until we get a FF Fuji, it seems unfair to somehow
"discount" Leica M lenses or compare them.

 Always read your articles with much respect.

David Ching

H.P. Tel. no.: +84 904684321 (Vietnam)
                    : +65 92321098 (Singapore)

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] X Pro Question)