Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: mostly Madrid with Moses
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 08:17:31 +0200

Most of last week's pictures are from the two-day trip to Madrid with my
son, although there are also a couple of beach pictures to start, and a 30th
wedding anniversary breakfast:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1037

The Madrid pictures are different from the ones in the gallery I posted
earlier, with one exception--these are more about small details, as is my
habit when I walk around a city.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain