Subject: [Leica] X Pro Question
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 19:59:16 +0000

Zeiss (and one or two Schneider) lenses were for the V (classic) system,
Fuji make the lenses for the H system. I read this a while back, doubtless a
bit of spin for trusting the new system but must be some basis.....
http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/1663143/the_evolution_of_lenses.pdf

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] X Pro Question)