Subject: [Leica] is film dead?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:04:39 -0500

Oliver,

Also, a film-drying cabinet saves all kinds of trouble (spotting).  Here is
a DIY model similar to what I had.

http://www.shutterbug.com/content/do-it-yourselfbrbuild-low-cost-film-drying
-cabinet

I wouldn't worry too much about pouring b&w film chemistry down the drain. A
different story, perhaps, with some of the print chemistry such as gold
toner.

Ken