Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hitch a ride
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:58:33 +0100

As one of the people who made comments, I can understand where you're coming
from, but the current eating for the sake of eating, lack of interest in
exercise, and obesesization of the richer nations does make some of us yowl
with annoyance. In Ireland, we are seeing size increases in our children and
it is worrying to many of us elder lemons.

Anyway, here's an interesting little thing in its own way, but I'll also
draw attention to the second last sentence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23853863

Douglas