Subject: [Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:31:26 +0200

Herbert, Gerry, Philippe, Jayanand, Jim H., Steve, George, Nathan, Ted, Mitch

Thank you very much to all for looking and your comments, the fact is in my
opinion that the smartphones has generated a "new culture", I think that it
is no important what are doing the people with it, communicating, playing,
looking pictures..... what is happen is a isolating attitude, probably many
people is no more used to be alone with his inner thoughts, in silence. It
is too boring?. I have said in another list that it seems that our society
has panic to be alone with our inner thoughts, first at all was the music
everywhere, stores, stations, waiting rooms, elevators .... Maybe the humans
has lost the ability to be in silence, reading, thinking or dreaming...

Yes that's true that they are fantastic tools, do you imagine when we was
children in the school that someone has tall us that in the future we will
have a tool for look and communicate worldwide and that we will have a tool
for put questions and it have all the responses? .... When we was a child we
ask our Mother/Dad or Grandpa, today is Google. This is wonderful if we
don't lost the real communication abilities.

Cheers
Lluis

El 28/08/2013, a las 07:22, Herbert Kanner escribi?: