Subject: [Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:14:55 +0530

Luis,
I agree with you 100%. They are tools, they are useful, but like all
such tools it is very easy to go overboard.
Cheers
Jayanand (who is the only member of his family who has not acquired a
smartphone as yet)

Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT)