Subject: [Leica] FS: Contax T3, Case, Flash
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 18:48:49 -0500

Want to shoot film?  Want a great camera at a reasonable price?  Buy my
Contax T3.  I'm the sole owner; I bought it new from Tamarkin in NYC some
years back. With case, manual, TLA 200 accessory flash (with case, box and
manual) and SA-2 flash adapter bracket. Photos are available if you are
seriously interested (I say that only because they are on my laptop and I
have to fire it up to send them.)

Asking $750 plus shipping.  PayPal ok.

Please contact me off list at rbaron at concentric dot net.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City