Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 35
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:17:26 +0000

Many thanks George, I am walking a very small area (about 1 mile by 1/2 mile
area) to take the bulk of my shots. I know I am repeating myself at times,
but am still amazed that I can walk the same route (primarily Wellington
harbour waterfront) several times a week and still find something to show; I
notice the small things changing and the light is different and/or a
different time of day produces different effects.....also changing camera or
lens does different things. I sometimes wonder about using a 28mm or 35mm
for a week and shooting more general scenes of where my details shots are
from...

I am expect I will be continuing in a similar vein as my contract will
probably be extended, not that I want to be working more than 5 minutes from
the sea ;-)

john

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] NZ PAW 35)