Subject: [Leica] Mitch Z - Car reflection MITCH REFLECTION
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 09:21:56 -0700

Mitch Zeissler OFFERED:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler at mac.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] Mitch Z - Car reflection MITCH REFLECTION

> Thanks for the comments on this one as well, Ted!  I made what lemonade I
> could with it, as the bison never lifted it's head during the entire time
> it traversed the scene.

Hi Mitch;

Just in case you run into this kind of eating head down situation again
maybe worth a try. Camera focused and ready to shoot, hit horn button with
elbow and "maybe animal head will come up??" Or you might spook it, losing
the photo all together. Or shoot what you have here? Then do horn sound. But
you've got to be very quick finger on release.
Just a passing thought for the next trip to the outback country. :-)
cheers,
ted :-)