Subject: [Leica] NEXT ASSIGNED SITUATION?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 20:39:22 -0700

Hi Crew,
Well we didn't do too bad the first and second assigned requests during the
first couple of assignments. More than a few folks gave it a try with
interesting results.

Then I was asked could you have two weeks to complete trying your skills at
shooting an assigned photo situation?  Yep OK! And???? Only a few responded!
Seems hardly worth the time reading and critiquing? No motivation?

So how be someone else have a go at assigning and commenting???? Thanks for
giving it a try. However I guess it wasn't much of a factor to try your
skills!

Oh by the way? The subject for this week was to be ... "THE TWILIGHT ZONE!"
However you photograph that and what do you think of it as a subject in/of
the twilight zone??  Or you can just pass on it!
C-U.
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] NEXT ASSIGNED SITUATION?)