Subject: [Leica] f 22 and be there with a 105 2.5 Nikkor
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 23:35:29 +0000

I will see what I still have.....the bulk of it was boring but raised money
;-)

john

Would be great to see some of that Sinar/sheet film stuff John cant you scan
those negs or trans on a flatbed and make a jpeg out of it?

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] f 22 and be there with a 105 2.5 Nikkor)