From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:38:01 -0500

==On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at
gmail.com>wrote:

This is good news for photographers who use Photoshop and Lightroom (as I
> do) I think.
> <
> http://blogs.adobe.com/creativelayer/introducing-the-photoshop-photography-program/

One question is presently unanswered:  I saw somewhere on the web today
(twitter? FB?) a suggestion that to get this price you have to pay for a
year in advance.  Say it ain't so......

(I already have LR5 in "hard copy" (disk) and am being billed $9.95 monthly
for PS6 in CC.)

--Bob