From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:32:28 -0700

Wonder if this is due to some backlash to their subscription switch?  It
does make what was not at all a temptation into what might be considered a
temptation.  Except I already purchased Lightroom, and since the have said
they will not be doing away with the stand alone Lighroom (unless I missed
something recently) I am not sure I want to pay rent on a program I already
own.

Aram