Subject: [Leica] One camera, one lens
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:59:50 -0700

Douglas Nygren OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] One camera, one lens

>>>This past August on vacation, I brought along my 50mm.
It is the first Leica lens I bought, and it was used. But over time, I found
the 50
to be too constraining and found that I prefer a wide angle when shooting
with a Leica.<<

Before going on vacation, I realized the wide might be the wrong choice and
that the 50 might fit the bill better. I was pleasantly surprised at how
well the 50 worked out. <<<<<

Hi Doug,
But the guy holdiing the camera with the 50mm attached is what made it work!
:-)

The lens is just glass, mental and plastic bits any time. Dead & lifeless!

It's you with your infinite amount of seeing ability and use of imagination
that gave you the wonderful magical different images created by the lens for
you to see in a different manner and put it on the card! :-)

All the lens did was make you see in a different perspective.

cheers,
Dr.ted :-)