Subject: [Leica] FS: Voigtländer 1.2/35mm Nokton
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 17:22:37 -0700

Nathan Wajsman OFFERED:
 >> This is a great lens, but I prefer the smaller and lighter 1.4/35mm. So
the Nokton is for sale. Info is here:

>> http://www.cameraquest.com/voigt3512.htm

NATHAN!! are you MAD???????????  oH NO!!!!!!!!! That's blasphemy, Nathan how
could you????? My heart is bleeding as I consider it the best 35mm lens
around and will put mine-up against any Leica or other manufactured 35 lens
on the market.

As is said later so often after we sell a lens, one as good as this. You
hate yourself for selling it. It's super fast to focus and cuts images like
a 100,000 brand new razor blades!

To get mine they'd have to pry it out of my cold left hand! ;-) You will be
sorry me old son! Have another thought before you let it go! If you do????
You will be a sorry photographer for sure.
 Cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] FS: Voigtländer 1.2/35mm Nokton)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] FS: Voigtländer 1.2/35mm Nokton)