Subject: [Leica] FS: Fuji Kit
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 18:21:17 -0700

Selling my X-E1 with 15-85mm, 35mm, and 60mm plus Fuji Leica M adapter for
$1,800 + shipping. (also a couple of little extras: thumb rest, special
metal hood for 35mm, rubber hood for 60mm, back LCD covered in protective
film, extra battery). Kit only please...

All in excellent shape with boxes etc. Those who know me also know how
fastidious I am with my equipment.
Contact me offline please at rgacpa"at"gmail.com
Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Adler