Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Romantic variations - JAYANAND
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:58:04 +0200 (CEST)

De : "Jayanand Govindaraj " <jayanand at gmail.com>

 Lovely set.

Thanks Jayanand :-)

How on earth did you afford to eat there?(-:

I found it the most expensive city I have ever been to when I was
there last year en route to Svalbard...

Same feeling here - and exactly what I wrote on another list ...
The trick was to have a solid breakfast at the hotel (salmon, herring, in
the local tradition) and resist the day on an extra slice of bread until you
have to sign the 500 euros check for 4 people at dinner time ... I guess I
spent an M's worth in ready money there, well worth the people, views and
light after all :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Cheers