Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ric's Friday Flower 2013.09.06
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:43:55 -0700

Very nice.  And I was finally able to load your page.  It took three tries
but it did come through this time. Maybe because it is the flower page.  I
still can't get your other pages to come up. I  just can't figure out what
it is about your page and my computers.  I sometimes get a list of the files
on your server and have to go to the folder with the jpeg in it to open it
up and see it.  Very strange.

But always worth the hunt.

Aram