Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bob Dukoff Mouthpiece
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 01:15:37 -0500

Thanks for recognizing it, Bill.  For me, it is just a remnant of the past,
that I prefer to keep.  I left college and the band business just as the
fifteen-piece band was giving way to the electrified combos.  I knew for
sure that engineering would provide a better living than the music business.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA