Subject: [Leica] IMG: S Snapshots
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:11:12 -0400

I have found that operating an S is an experience I've in time not gotten
over. Like of like being in a passenger seat of an E type Jaguar.  Never got
over it. Got the feeling of over powering enablement and no the idea that
I'd not be able to be lurking in alleys at 3 am shooting in total darkness
with 4 or 5 digit iso' s didn't  seen to enter into it.
A very smooth operating great to look though camera.

Starting at the age of 13 my dream camera was always a Hasselblad. The
Pentax 6x7 cameras didn't distract me. Nor did the SLR like 645's with auto
everything.
One reason was flash. I was not shy with it.
F 16 and be there I'd blast the bloody hell out of them. With a nice
diffuser bank thingie. Day or night. Syncing at 1/500 of a second.