Subject: [Leica] IMG: S Snapshots
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:25:56 -0400

I've been shooting all week with my D700 with a 60 macro, Nikon.
This combo weights 1435 grams or 3.2 pounds or 50.6 ounces.
Carrying it with me everywhere for weeks to months and years.

The S2 with a 70mm weights 1410 grams or 3.1 pounds or 49 ounces.
With a sensor size many times bigger and certainly better glass.
I'd love to be shooting the Leica  I don't got rather than with the Nikons I
got. Would be a better deal all around. Once I financed it.

In hand the  S2 camera did not feel heavy when I tried one. What ever weight
it had would seem to solidity the shooting experience.